Tuesday 13 March 2012

My first blog!

Hey this is my first blog! So ill start by telling you a bit about myself.
I think its pretty obvious what my name is but in case you didn't know  its Jodie. I live in Ireland I have 3 bestfriends there just amazing so funny and we really keep each other sane! I don't know what id do without them! I have a little brother called Luke he's really annoying but I do love him. There's a sweet shop in the town called Mrs.McGuires Sweet Shop (I call it McGuires so if I say that you'll know what I'm talking about) Me and my friends know all the staff there really nice :) I live in a little town under Dublin above Wicklow and I love it it's so nice it's like everyone knows each other but not really :L I love Eminem! He's just such a good rapper he really inspires me! I also like Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Katy Perry Justin Bieber Taylor Swift, 2pac, Cher Lloyd and I love Amelia Lily from X-Factor aswell! She followed me on twitter :).  My room is covered in posters! My friends say I have a way of making them fit together and they look good. It rains alot over here! I love when we get sunny days though! I'm able to go out in shorts a t-shirt and converse its really nice because we have water fights. I love shopping, I like Pennys(or Primark) H&M , Topshop (but it is expensive) Forever 21, Champion Sports, Lifestyle sports, etc; I love Pauls Boutique, Adidas, Nike etc; My favourite Magazine is Kiss its so good! Well I think that's all you need to know any questions i'll try to answer :) 


kthanksbye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment