Thursday 15 March 2012

Back flips, Dresses and talent!

Hey well today is Thursday and tomorrow is a talent show in the youth club I go to me and my friends are preforming a thing we made up called Granny Factor I'm excited but nervous we haven't got much practise over the 2 weeks (there was a 2 week gap between the semi-final and the final) so were kinda worried. For the audition we sang "Bingo all the time" for the semi final we sang "Granyfornia girls" and for the final we are singing "Peeing showers" and "Granny's in the USA". My friends are coming up to my house tomorrow to practise but it's still going to be rushed. I've been thinking about my confirmation this year,I'm going to be making it, and I don't know what type of a dress to wear? I definitely want to wear a dress but I'm not sure what type I've been looking all over the internet and the ones that are nice are to expensive :( So my ma said she'd bring me into town to pick out something! I hope I find  something nice! and if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do with my hair please let me know! I'm thinking of doing a up style with it but not sure what to do exactly. I really want to be able to do a back flip  off the wall! It would be so cool! I dont know how to do them but I want to learn. I found some steps on wikihow to help so ill try them tomorrow I'm much to busy watching videos on Youtube ;) Well I'm going to leave this cause nothing else happened only I went to church with my school today and it was boring :L 


kthanksbye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment